There are so many fun things going on this month, besides trying to finish the kids' school year and work full-time, that we've had to make some hard decisions about which events to attend and which to forgo. However, today was a pretty great day.
We joined a bunch of kids and moms from school for an afternoon snack at Sweet Sundae's, a serve-yourself frozen yogurt shop. Part of the proceeds went to the school and we got to visit with friends I haven't seen regularly in a month, because of working.
In addition, we got to attend the play that members of the stake have been working on for months. It was awesome and the kids were very well behaved. I loved seeing them laugh and laugh and have a good time at a church event.
1 comment:
Sounds like this new job is a big change for your family. I hope you are truly enjoying it. I'm sure you're amazing at it!
Post a Comment