One more fun thing to add to this season of celebrations: Gehrig has joined cub scouts! I'm telling you, this program was truly inspired to provide active little boys with everything they need to have fun and grow spiritually and physically. He loves it and I'm so grateful the church sponsors them.
How cute are my two scouts?! (Kurt got his eagle in 1988.) Gehrig is especially proud to be able to wear his uniform to school on scout meeting days. They are both looking forward to the pinewood derby next month.
3 comments:
I can't wait to hear what kind of things he does in scouts!
How can our boys be old enough for scouts and baptism already?! Joshua is counting down the days and months 'til his turn! BTW - just noticed we have the same blog background :)
Welcome to the club! It's a fun ride!
Post a Comment