There were a few other bumps and scrapes, but these two were the only ones that needed stitches. Too bad it was after Halloween! I could share some advice with the P.A. on taking tinier stitches,...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Warning: cleaning gutters is a contact sport!
So, I've fallen behind on my blogging duties - no pressure, it's just that I like to read others, so I better keep mine up. Instead of catch you up all at once, I'll add a little here and there.
The most exciting thing we had happen this last weekend was that Kurt, bless his heart, decided to clean the rain gutters. He had been up and down the ladder at least four times when it tipped on him and he knew he was going to fall. In order to save himself from another twisted ankle, he grabbed the rain gutter on the way down. This is the end result:
There were a few other bumps and scrapes, but these two were the only ones that needed stitches. Too bad it was after Halloween! I could share some advice with the P.A. on taking tinier stitches,...
There were a few other bumps and scrapes, but these two were the only ones that needed stitches. Too bad it was after Halloween! I could share some advice with the P.A. on taking tinier stitches,...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seriously! Why did they make the stitches so big? Looks like Kurt and I will have matching scars, except mine was from glass. I have had stitches twice before and then gave up on doctors doing it. When ever I can I have my dad tape me back together because the scars are smaller! Then again our dads have amazing hidden talents. Hey, you could teach sewing lessons to interns. They should require med students to hand stitch a craft project before they are aloud to do people. Perhaps they mistook Kurt for one of those men who like having scars to show off so they figured they should make them big. Hope he is alright and heals quick!
Okay, so I don't mean to laugh, but I pictured Kurt grasping onto the rain gutter like some National Lampoon Chevy Chase version... Sorry but it looks funny (in my mind). I hope he is surviving those nasty stitches.
Other than that, I'm glad to hear everything is "normal" at the Bock residence.
That was totally out of a funny movie! Poor Kurt...but funny.
Post a Comment