It was so good to just sit and talk with you, so happy that Natalee is enjoying her riding so much. Will you send me another invite to your blog at: carolinerober@ymail.com
I will then send you an invite too, otherwise I can only link up when I'm on my old blog.
6 comments:
aww thats so cool! Looks like she is having lots of fun. Thats a great pic
Love it! I got so excited when Mom sent me the album of photos. She looks so good! Definitely a budding talent!
It was so good to just sit and talk with you, so happy that Natalee is enjoying her riding so much. Will you send me another invite to your blog at:
carolinerober@ymail.com
I will then send you an invite too, otherwise I can only link up when I'm on my old blog.
Does she look at home on that horse or what. I don't think you could have found a better activity for Natalee to participate in. You were inspired.
WOW that is a big smile... yeah
You Go Girl! I am so proud of both of you! Way to go!
Post a Comment