The Bock Family Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

We went to 6 Flags with Mom on her birthday - what a fun day! (We are trying to squeeze as much fun out of the summer as we can before school starts.) The guy on the bottom, pictured with the kids, was actually launched in the air by one of the dolphins - pretty cool! Notice that Natalee is soaking wet: she was the first one seated in the stadium so she could be sure to be in the "splash zone". We sat a few rows behind her and enjoyed watching her cute face as she was drenched with stinky, salty water. She loved every minute of it! Gehrig: he loved Yosemite Sam's Flight School and the sharks!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

What a fun day! I love Natalee sitting in the 'splash zone' while the rest of you watched her get soaked. Also nice the dolphin man came out to see the kids after the show.

Grandma Caroline said...

I'm so glad you took your mom out on her birthday. What a neat family you are! I loved seeing the photos you sent. I'm so glad you get to take advantage of the summer, I used to do that with the kids too, and sometimes I miss the excuse just to go see something cool.