ariel view of BYU 1985
I have no excuses this time and, since I have so much fun reading others tags, here goes:
10 years ago: Let's see...I was violently nauseous, being pregnant with Natalee and scared to death going back to work. School had started and I was getting up super early, and going to bed at 7:30. We were living in Vacaville, and Kurt had to cook for himself all the time. I existed on cream of wheat and toast - chicken noodle soup on a good day. Kurt was working at Oak Liquidators.
5 things on my to-do list today: Recover from something that did not set well in my stomach last night (darned weak stomach), clean the carpets, have the seal fixed on the right rear door of the car (no doubt a kidlett hung on it), make dinner for the fam., and finish the quilt to submit to the St. Jude Children's Research hospital event at Hancock's.
Things I would buy if I were a billionaire: Put $ away for the kids' college and missions, get Kurt his pilots' license and a plane to go with it so he can fly all over the world and visit these places he actually studies, build a home that Kurt designed (with my specifications) on some property with horses, a huge trampoline and swing set for Natalee and a huge garden for Gehrig. Pay Stephanie to live with us and train the horses (and the kids too!) Oh, yeah, the house would have a wing just for crafts: separate rooms for kids stuff, quilting room big enough for several frames and machine and a design wall, paper crafting, etc. Hire a behaviorist to come in and train me with the kids at least once a week! Sponsor a charter school for my kids and my friends' kids. Hire Stacey to run it. Also, a nutritionist for the meals would be great. I like to bake, but meal planning and daily cooking kill me! I could go on with this...so I'll just stop.
3 bad habits: (only 3?!) Nail biting; obsessing about orderliness and organization; worrying about what people think.
5 places I've lived: Red Bluff, Reno, Rancho Cordova, Suisun, Provo, Tahoe, Vacaville, Woodland, San Jose. (Mom, Dad, glad we broke the "R" cycle with Suisuin!)
5 jobs I've had: babysitting, City of Fairfield parks and recreation dept., BYU Music ed. dept. assistant to professors Susan Kenney and Jerry Jaccard, teaching....
5 things people don't know about me: does anybody not know anything about me? I'm not a very private person. Let's see...My middle name is french - Solange. I kept my maiden name when we married, but I didn't hyphenate it - I just have 4 names. I dream of going to Tuscany. I love cheesecake. I love pillows and sometimes there's not enough room for Kurt in the bed!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Can't avoid the tag any longer...
ariel view of BYU 1985
I have no excuses this time and, since I have so much fun reading others tags, here goes:
10 years ago: Let's see...I was violently nauseous, being pregnant with Natalee and scared to death going back to work. School had started and I was getting up super early, and going to bed at 7:30. We were living in Vacaville, and Kurt had to cook for himself all the time. I existed on cream of wheat and toast - chicken noodle soup on a good day. Kurt was working at Oak Liquidators.
5 things on my to-do list today: Recover from something that did not set well in my stomach last night (darned weak stomach), clean the carpets, have the seal fixed on the right rear door of the car (no doubt a kidlett hung on it), make dinner for the fam., and finish the quilt to submit to the St. Jude Children's Research hospital event at Hancock's.
Things I would buy if I were a billionaire: Put $ away for the kids' college and missions, get Kurt his pilots' license and a plane to go with it so he can fly all over the world and visit these places he actually studies, build a home that Kurt designed (with my specifications) on some property with horses, a huge trampoline and swing set for Natalee and a huge garden for Gehrig. Pay Stephanie to live with us and train the horses (and the kids too!) Oh, yeah, the house would have a wing just for crafts: separate rooms for kids stuff, quilting room big enough for several frames and machine and a design wall, paper crafting, etc. Hire a behaviorist to come in and train me with the kids at least once a week! Sponsor a charter school for my kids and my friends' kids. Hire Stacey to run it. Also, a nutritionist for the meals would be great. I like to bake, but meal planning and daily cooking kill me! I could go on with this...so I'll just stop.
3 bad habits: (only 3?!) Nail biting; obsessing about orderliness and organization; worrying about what people think.
5 places I've lived: Red Bluff, Reno, Rancho Cordova, Suisun, Provo, Tahoe, Vacaville, Woodland, San Jose. (Mom, Dad, glad we broke the "R" cycle with Suisuin!)
5 jobs I've had: babysitting, City of Fairfield parks and recreation dept., BYU Music ed. dept. assistant to professors Susan Kenney and Jerry Jaccard, teaching....
5 things people don't know about me: does anybody not know anything about me? I'm not a very private person. Let's see...My middle name is french - Solange. I kept my maiden name when we married, but I didn't hyphenate it - I just have 4 names. I dream of going to Tuscany. I love cheesecake. I love pillows and sometimes there's not enough room for Kurt in the bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So Sweet! I love it all!
Post a Comment