Being a baseball family, well, at least half of us, we got the family four pack of tickets and went with the Wendt's to see the Giants play at AT&T park (I think that's what it's called, this year.) There were so many activities to do, those of us that didn't watch the game even had a good time! I love the look of this new park - it's kind of reminiscent of parks of old. I especially love the bay behind it. For those of you not familiar with the Bay Area, people in kayaks and yachts hang out in the bay behind the park to catch home-run balls. There's a portion of the scoreboard dedicated to the "splash count".

Gehrig was still even small enough to have fun in the mini-version of the park.
Of course, Natalee's favorite part was the fact that they have their very own Build-A-Bear workshop with a limited edition Lou Seal dressed in a giants jersey. The kids both made one, in addition to a white dog to donate to charity.
Gehrig was still even small enough to have fun in the mini-version of the park.
2 comments:
So much fun! I love the idea of donating the bears to charity!
What a fun family thing to do. Briggs is really looking forward to going to a Dodger game this summer.
Post a Comment