My six year old has insisted that I print a retraction. He's on the computer and I hear this, "MOOOOOM! You posted my picture?! Giselle doesn't have any hair!" So, he fixed the hair and here it is. I guess I need to start getting permission from the author/artist before I post their cute stuff.

3 comments:
I didn't even notice her hair was missing. I love that picture. He really did a good job. And I love that you put the song with it.
I hadn't noticed the hair either. I guess the picture was so good that no one was paying attention to little details like hair! Good job Gehrig!
I didn't notice no hair either. It shows that we are not real critics! Come and see my blog and follow my trip to Missouri! It's a genealogy trip, so get your mom on board.
Post a Comment