The Bock Family Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Proud of My Boys

Kurt has been called to be the assistant scout master for our ward.
Gehrig is, obviously, thrilled.
I spent a good amount of time attaching Kurt's patches from his scouting years to a new uniform shirt.
They were so handsome as they were heading off to a pack meeting.
Kurt snapped some pictures of Gehrig getting a hoard of achievement pins and patches from over the summer. Can't keep that kid down!

2 comments:

Mae said...

I don't think Gehrig will ever outgrow the "he's so cute I want to eat him!" stage for me. But then again, that's an Auntie's prerogative. I just won't tell him I think these thoughts because I know it will embarrass him.

And when we came to pick up the kitties, he again had sticks under his arm. That boy has been addicted to sticks since he could walk!

SLO Rober said...

I'm going to need your advice when Briggs starts scouts next year. I know nothing about it, which is sad because Brian deals with scouts and I'm in the Primary presidency, which means I should know about it! I'm clueless!