The Bock Family Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life is full!

So, like life, my blog page is getting full. Posting stuff about all my interests gives one the impression I'm a little scattered and ADD. But, I like it that way. So, the question is, do I continue to keep it all on one blog - the kids, family, quilting, cooking, church, reading, gardening, and limit myself in order not to be divided in too many directions. Or...do I set up a separate blog for my hobbies? Already done that for cooking. That's because I plan to print that one as a cookbook. I only list recipes on it. Hmmm...food for thought.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it all on one Blog. Make it easy for yourself. We, the reader, can filter what we are interested in.
Love,
Mom

EJ said...

I agree. I think it is a better picture of your life when it is all on one page. The real question is which way will you do more posts?

Mae said...

I like it all on one blog, too. I've never felt caught off guard like, "Wait, what genre did I step into?" Those of us that read your blog are friends with you, and if we're friends with you, it means we like variety.

But I do like the idea of a seperate blog for recipes to make a book out of it. And I really like seeing your quilting, teaching, and kid projects so keep them all on the same blog! At least, that's what your adoring little sister things.

SLO Rober said...

You are a multi faceted person. Ergo, your blog should be multi-faceted!