
Our next door neighbor, Jim, took this awesome photo of our kitty, Mousse (lovingly dubbed
Moussifer, for her wicked ways). She and her brothers, Bear and Mocha, have a routine of peeking at each other through the knot hole in the fence. Kim reports that
every now and then she'll see a paw sweep under the fence. They sit there keeping vigil for hours. I love this picture because of her blue, blue eye and the heart shape that the grain in the wood makes. I think it represents the neighborly friendship we have and her remembering her family she came from.
4 comments:
That is too darling! What a lovely picture and memory.
What a cute picture, perfect for a blog!
This picture totally draws the eye to it. i found myself looking at it, then looking away, then it would catch my eye again for a closer inspection.
That is too cool...and I don't even LIKE cats! :)
Post a Comment