It's been a great month of rain, rain, rain. But, we need it. However, I think in the last three weeks we actually caught up for the last 3 years! Anyway, here's what we've been up to: Kurt was able to go with Matt & Alan to the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Tournament. Here's a cute mug shot that the girl took while she was trying to warm up the camera - he was the first shot of the day and she didn't warn him when the camera was finally working! The guys had a ball and even got Kenny G's signature on the program. Gehrig thrilled us all by singing during sacrament with the ward choir. He was so cute and actually made it through the entire meeting sitting in the rostrum, almost!
And... Natalee presented her first science project at the fair tonight. She learned that the cheapest popcorn (old-fashioned air popped) actually is the healthiest (has the least fat content per serving). I'm telling you, I'm gonna have to take a refresher course in statistics and probability to continue helping her with school. Oh, wait, that's right - I never took that because I opted for the literature route! Yikes!
6 comments:
Good to know about the popcorn. Not talking money at all, we need to have the healthiest.
The giant cupcake is fun!
I prefer air popped popcorn over the package stuff anytime! mmm its so good!
I miss the green hills this time of year. They are my favorite. Thanks for sharing!
Loved the videos!
Pretty busy, love the cupcake
Fun stuff! Like the mug shot and the popcorn project. What a clever idea! I also like how the hail doesn't seem to phase Gehrig at all!
Post a Comment