While we were up visiting with my mom, Gehrig and I were able to steal away to Chuck E. Cheese. It was fun to go in the middle of the day when most of the kids were all in school!
I love how good the photos are in those photo booth things. Ty wanted me to help him and we got a fairly cute one, too. If you think about it, it's a 25 cent really good photo!
4 comments:
What a beautiful photo of you and Gehrig. I don't enjoy Chuck E Cheese, but then, I don't have a 8 year old boy to entertain either.
I love how good the photos are in those photo booth things. Ty wanted me to help him and we got a fairly cute one, too. If you think about it, it's a 25 cent really good photo!
(Briggs always likes to get the drivers license.)
I'm glad you had fun!
Too cute! You look too young to be a mom in that photo! :)
Wow you look great and I loves Gehrig's dimples!!!
Post a Comment