The Bock Family Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Me starting 6th grade

Since it's the season for such things, my sweet mom sent this picture to me. It's me, formerly known as "Anny" ready for the first day of 6th grade. I had the same teacher for 5th and 6th. So, I was probably more excited than nervous that year. Notice the nifty duffel bag and pretty paper lunch sack - because I was too "old" to carry a lunchbox anymore. (Yes, the picture is in color!)And, I still blink when the flash goes off. And, here's Mom (Jan) and her sister, Lynn Marie. Are they cute or what?! Which one do you think I look most like and which one does Natalee resemble?

1 comment:

Becca said...

I always thought Natalee looked more like Kirk than you, but I would say the girl on the left.

Annie?? Did that have anything to do with the play/movie? Looking forward to our visit this week!