Saturday, July 11, 2009
Natalee's favorite saying lately...
Although caffeine has the reverse reaction in Natalee that it does to the rest of us (it calms her down) this is her favorite saying lately. Kudos to my baby sis for finding all our favorite Big Bang Theory clips on the tube. I can't believe I let my kids watch that show sometimes, but we love moments like these.
I think "Sheldon" is going to become a noun in the dictionary like Homer Simpson, "I pulled a Sheldon." It already is in our house!
PS. We had a blast at the Lick Observatory last night. Two words: Aspy Convention! Love it! (For those of you not familiar with our little game, we sometimes play "spot the aspy" for fun - spot the one with Asperger's Syndrome. We can get away with it and not appear mean, because, well, we all are!
Here's another that was too good to pass up, especially since my summer goal for Gehrig was to get him to keep the dialogue in his head during a movie:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you had fun at the Observatory. So was it worth all of the Hoop-lah that you had to go through to get the tickets? You need to at least keep your blog or I would really loose touch with you.
I don't watch the big bang theory, so I'm a bit confused. 'Find the Aspy' sounds like fun though. I find I now play "find the one who is Autistic". It's amazing how many I now spot that I never paid any attention to before!
I miss "My Nessa" too. Thanks for the cute message on my blog. I can't believe we have been gone for nearly three weeks. Thanks for letting Kurt hang with Matt so he is not so lonely.
Post a Comment