I don't know much about Twitter, but supposedly I think it allows you to keep up with all of them. Or maybe I am wrong... I just roll my eyes when Ivan twitters and he says I "wouldn't understand!"
I think it is all personal preference. I like blogging more because I like the pictures and stories. I guess it is as close to journaling as I'll get. And I'm more of a visual learner, I guess. So don't quit blogging :) I have my facebook account, and I use it to keep in contact with people, but it is definately not my favorite. I don't like updating my status and don't like spending hours doing quizzes. But both facebook and blogger are addictive and can take up a lot of time. So I don't know what to tell you.
4 comments:
I don't know much about Twitter, but supposedly I think it allows you to keep up with all of them. Or maybe I am wrong... I just roll my eyes when Ivan twitters and he says I "wouldn't understand!"
NEITHER! I need you!
Yes, PLEASE don't stop blogging!!!
I think it is all personal preference. I like blogging more because I like the pictures and stories. I guess it is as close to journaling as I'll get. And I'm more of a visual learner, I guess. So don't quit blogging :) I have my facebook account, and I use it to keep in contact with people, but it is definately not my favorite. I don't like updating my status and don't like spending hours doing quizzes. But both facebook and blogger are addictive and can take up a lot of time. So I don't know what to tell you.
Post a Comment