
I'm being eaten alive (no really - going insane) with sports equipment!
I am so proud of my kids and enjoying seeing them play so much outside with friends in a healthful manner. But, the lacrosse sticks/goals/balls, soccer balls, skates, skateboards, paddle balls, sidewalk chalk, tennis rackets, etc. are killing me. They dump it all inside the front door. What do I do in a 2 bedroom, one bath, no garage or mudroom duplex that isn't going to require an addition to the house? (I know it's a tall order - let's get creative!)
2 comments:
make them keep it in a tub or some kid of storage thing..hang on wall? in their room or it gets taken away for awhile if they cant remember to put it where it belongs. maybe they dump it there bc they have no place to put it?
Bins or baskets inside the door or in a corner so you are at least not killing yourself tripping over them???? Good luck!
Post a Comment