The Bock Family Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nat's 10th birthday party

Yes, Natalee is officially double digits now. We had a friend party at San Jose Skate - real inexpensive and real fun! They did everything and I got to watch the kids have fun. Besides our party, there were only three other skaters there. This was great because most of the kids had never skated or weren't very confident. They skated almost the entire 2 hours - I had to coax them away for cake and presents. This especially tickled my funny bone - Gehrig doing the chicken dance on skates - shaking his little booty.

4 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

aww that looks like a lot of fun for all the kids! Happy Birthday Natalee!

Sherri said...

Fun birthday! I love the horse cake!

Carmen said...

So fun! I took my students there last year for a field trip and they loved it. I must admit I had a pretty good time too. Great idea for a birthday party!

Tisha said...

Happy 10th birthday Natalie!