Wednesday, September 17, 2008
His and Her's songs
So, Kurt has always amazed me with his eclectic taste in music accompanied by his ability to memorize song titles and artists. He helped me find some songs just from the lyrics (he says I have "chronic lyracosis" - I tend to get certain lyrics wrong all the time)...even the annoying ones he doesn't like. We sat down together on myflashfetish.com and made up a play list of our recent favorite songs, which are posted on the right for your listening pleasure. We were curious: could you match us with our music? Who picked which songs to add? Extra points if you can guess which song really makes Kurt want to drive by the radio station and shoot the DJ (his words, not mine - he's passionate).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wim and Lia is definitely Kurt's pick. chronic lyricosis???! LOL!! I love it! I finally have my diagnoses.
I think it's great Kurt is getting involved with the blog.
You got that right - I've never even heard that song! He snuck that one in later as an edit to the post!
What's Wim And Lia?
Ok, I have no idea, but Flogging Molly? I thought my sister was the only one who had even heard of them!
And Mighty Mighty Bosstones? Holla to the ska music of yesteryear!
Great music picks, to you both. Since I don't know who picked which ones.
Post a Comment