A friend is having her fourth girl in a week - lucky lady! This was the finished project for her blessing dress. I love sewing eyelet!
Here's a close-up:
that's a gorgeous dress, Annessa! My mom made blessing outfits for both boys, but if I ever have a girl, I want to make the dress...and it'll be a battle with my mom :)
oh so envious of your many talents...just so you know I will be coming to you if this next bundle of joy happens to be female. You've set yourself up for that one :)
12 comments:
You never cease to amaze me with your SKILLZ! That is an amazing baby dress. You have a very lucky friend!
So precious! Beautiful work Annessa!
that's a gorgeous dress, Annessa! My mom made blessing outfits for both boys, but if I ever have a girl, I want to make the dress...and it'll be a battle with my mom :)
What a beautiful dress. You are so talented! The eyelet really is precious.
Annessa, it is beautiful!! I love it! You really have an incredible talent with a sewing machine!
Wow, beautiful! And I like the new background.
Amazing! I have no idea how you do eyelets, but you make me want to learn. What a lucky friend!
Ej- I didn't make the eyelet - the trick is to buy the fabric that is edged! Hee, hee.
You have always been so talented! Gorgeous dress!
oh so envious of your many talents...just so you know I will be coming to you if this next bundle of joy happens to be female. You've set yourself up for that one :)
Carmen, I'd be happy to make a dress for you!
Post a Comment