Friday, November 16, 2007
Natalee's new skill
In Sept., we went with the Wendt family to the Renaissance Faire in Casa de Fruita. Besides the giant 6 person swing, this was Natalee's favorite thing. This is the first time she'd ever held a bow. After her first quiver of arrows, she asked Kurt for some money to go another round. All he had was a $10 bill. He was distracted and gave her the whole thing, expecting her to buy one quiver and return the change. She turned around and asked the lady at the booth, "How many arrows can I get for $10? Well, it was 30 - we were there a good long time. She actually chose to do this instead of buy a souvenir. I love how she turned her hat around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dang! She handled that thing like a pro! I'm serious!
My old roommate liked archery and would do it at the gym at school. I wonder if there are any archery clubs in your area?
Way to go Natalee! Aunty kate is proud.
I always wanted to be a "Robin Hood" type person, so tell Natalee that I am real proud of her too.
Post a Comment