Halloween has got to be one of my favorite holidays. It's all about fun and candy!
Gehrig was the cutest Harry Potter you've ever seen. He insisted on buying this cape when he found it at Goodwill this summer. We've gotten a lot of use out of it! He also insisted on the tie.
While trick-or-treating, we saw these cute Darby girls...and their dad too!
I guess I'm usually at home passing out candy, but I sure enjoyed following them from house to house this year, looking at all the decorations and kids' costumes.
Here's my sweet class that I've taken over for three weeks, while their teacher's wife had a baby. They are so much fun! I've known them for about 5 years; it's been neat to see them grow.
This house on Dubanski is amazing. Every year they drag out this old truck and decorate it to the hilt. They even had an electric chair with a skeleton perched on their roof!
They even had a guy riding a lawn mower up and down the street towing a kid in a Scream mask. Freaked me out; even weirder was that I couldn't get a picture of it, no matter how I tried.
Natalee was darling as a blue M&M - she designed the face!
Here are some friends that we went trick-or-treating with. Drake was a vending machine and, Diana was a beautiful lass.
1 comment:
What cute Harry Potter craft do I get to make for his birthday?!
Post a Comment