| Natalee & Mr. Fortino |
But we did have fun! Natalee had her last concert as a beginning band player for Allen at Steinbeck K-8 School. Next year, she will be starting 7th grade at our local middle school. She auditioned successfully and will be in intermediate band next year. Thanks, Mr. Fortino, for starting Natalee out on this great path of music!
| Relaxing between songs |
| Recognition for being Junior Coach |
| Playing her heart out |
On another note: product review!
If you know me well, you know I hate cleaning floorsThis is my new favorite mop.
It's a green, mean cleaning machine! It's a Rubbermaid.
It has everything I liked about the Swiffer, but better.
The cleaning pad is microfiber (cleans better than any sponge) and can be removed form it's industrial strength velcro and thrown in the wash. No waste! It's skinny and can even slide under the stove, fridge and counters.
The solution bottle is removeable and refillable with YOUR OWN SOLUTION! That's right, I can use my favorite orange or lavender scented Lysol or you can go totally green and just use vinegar. The best part is that the water/solution ratio is marked right on the bottle: fill with water, add about 2 tablespoons of solution and you're good to go!
And....THE KIDS LIKE TO USE IT because of the fun squirty thing, which by the way, is not battery operated. Even better! I paid about $20 for it at Grocery Outlet.
I know, it's the little things that make me happy.
1 comment:
I believe May is worse than December. But ask me in December and I might say different.
Post a Comment