The Bock Family Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Some tweaks...

In order to simplify things a bit, I'm merging my recipe blog with our personal blog.  I've also added some "pages" to the blog for more organization of various interests of mine.  Since the purpose of this blog is mostly for my own documentation, please bear with me if you are looking for something, like a recipe.  I'm working on the search engine (see widget on the right).  Thanks again for all your kind comments - to all 3 of my faithful followers!

2 comments:

EJ said...

Your blog looks beautiful! And there is no way you only have 3 followers, you do a wonderful job.

Annessa said...

Thanks, EJ! But the real reason I blog is to keep a sort of photo journal. Even if nobody read it, I'd still keep it up. It's just nice to get feedback sometimes.