Crazy busy week around here...made the kids go to bed at 7:30 last night (we were all tired of each other). Some of our events:
substituted 3 days this week
Back to School night
one visit to the psychiatrist
one visit to the counselor/therapist
scouts
social thinking class
job interview
and several trips to RiteAid for good 'ol cheap Thrifty Ice Cream (to get us through all those appointments)
So much for trying not to overschedule my family!
Haven't seen much of Kurt lately: he's helping a friend get his new house ready to move into. So you can add "single parent" to that list, though, that's not really fair to people that actually are single parents. The additional funds will be nice.
Tomorrow: volunteering with the PTA at school. I'm really looking forward to that, because the kids will be in school and a bunch of my favorite moms ae getting together. We can visit while we work! Maybe even go to lunch together afterwords....
Happy Friday to you all!
5 comments:
Ice cream makes everything better:)
How nice of Thrifty to choose to put MY favorite ice cream, Rocky Road, front & center for their celebration!
Love,
Mom
Sorry, I was wrong. It looks like Rocky Road. Should have had my glasses on! But I agree with Sherri, ice cream makes everything better!
Little Family History note here;
My Great-Great Grandfather, William P Brazelton, owned and Ice Cream/Candy store in the 1870 & 1880 Census. I'll show you some time.
Mom
I knew there had to be a reason for the major sweet tooths in the family! There must be something in the air, because last week AND this week are like that for me, too. I'm thinking of you guys. Tell Nats and Gehrig Aunty Kate loves them!
Didn't know you could still get thrifty ice cream. Think I may just have to go get some! Maybe next week won't be so busy.
Post a Comment