Here's a cute card Gehrig made for Father's Day, that I hadn't had a chance to post. I love kids construction!
Also in the news:

Also in the news:
Many of you close to us have been following the drama of the last week or so, praying for us. We appreciate it and wanted to let you know that things are definitely looking up in the Bock household. Moods are getting stabler, Nana & Papa helped us get ready for school, we're sleeping and eating better. We visited our good friends, the Wendt's this morning, my kitchen in clean, pantry is full and laundry is getting done. Natalee has a mommy's helper date with her favorite little girls this afternoon and Gehrig is playing with the neighbors. For now, we're enjoying the moment.
Dad took this photo of us at the marina in Suisun on Father's Day.
3 comments:
Your family pic is beautiful! I envy where you live with all the beautiful surroundings. I hope your family is well!
I'm glad it's a happy moment. Those are what we need to live for, otherwise we lose hope.
i really like that family pic! i am sorta picking up on whats going on w/things in your family but not so well. Hopefully everything gets figured out and for the best!
Post a Comment