2. A cool sticker mural for the entrance to Natalee (and Gehrig's room). Totally removable and in the colors she's into these days.
3. More stickers for the wall beside Natalee's bed that frame her favorite pictures and drawings. Again, cool colors for big girls! (The flower nightlight was from IKEA.)
4. Knock-off nutty bars! A wicked little treat I only allow myself about twice a year.
5. The best laundry stain-remover I've ever used - EVER!
6. Not pictured, but tonight we're having sloppy joes: got the buns and canned sauce mix from Dollar Tree (not the ground beef, crazy!) Now, to pull out a vegetable from the freezer...
7. Something cute for spring to hold the scented tea lights I got at IKEA for a steal. Looks cute on the piano, don't ya think? They just called out to me.
Who says love doesn't come cheap?!
6 comments:
Love those nutty bars! Fun finds!
oo i want those bird candle holders! i love wall decals too. they are so fun!
You always come out of that store with amazing stuff. As for me and the dollar store we have a hate hate relationship. I can never find what I want.Maybe I need to go when I don't have anything in mind. I'll keep trying
I love the stain remover too but the sprayer on it always quit working so I just poured it into the an empty Oxy clean sprayer. The next time I bought the stain remover I went the next aisle over and bought an empty sprayer! I labeled it. Problem solved.
Mom
Great idea, Mom! You always are good at solving problems like that.
Yes, the dollar store...yet another thing I miss!
Post a Comment