The Bock Family Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Keeping up...

With all the festivities around here (Christmas, birthday, baptism) I better keep the blog updated so I don't get behind! Here's the highlights from Christmas Eve. Mom & Dad made this marvelous tri-tip stake dinner (on the grill) with cheesy potatoes and green beans. Mom and I took the kids to look at lights in the neighborhood while Santa came. We are one of the first families on his route because, well, our last name starts with "B". Lucky us, because Gehrig's birthday is Christmas Day and we reserve that day for him. There was a lot of laughing going on. I don't remember what G was laughing about in this one, but I just think he looks so grown up!

Mae was able to come up for Christmas Eve and Day. She made sure all the resident animals got their love, too. Belle got walked twice in one day! I think they get excited as excited to see her as the kids do. Can you just see the love?!

And, here's the latest of the four of us: really hard to get us to sit still long enough to take a picture!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

What a great idea to have Santa visit your house early so it doesn't conflict with the birthday. I love awesome family traditions!

Grandma Caroline said...

What a wonderful Christmas it sounds like you all had. So good to see everyone laughing and smiling. Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and Happy Baptism to Gehrig and everyone!

The Wendt Wagon said...

What a sweet family pic. I love it when you can get the whole family in at once. What a fun Christmas and birthday.