I have a family tree, with branches by the dozens...
I just love the kids art. Gehrig made this yesterday in primary. The only one I had to ask him about was "Uncle Larry" in the upper right circle. I think he holds a special place in Gehrig's heart because of the ranch.
I love that Uncle Larry got his spot. I bet that will make him feel so good. It is amazing what family means to a child. You don't really have to be related through blood at all. It really goes to show that children just need to be loved. (a few time outs here and there to deal with their smack are needed too of course, but love just sounds all mushy and much cuter!!!)
3 comments:
That is awesome! I see Belle and Sid made it, too. Where's Mousse? You'd think the one cat that didn't poop in his bed would merit family status...
I love that Uncle Larry got his spot. I bet that will make him feel so good. It is amazing what family means to a child. You don't really have to be related through blood at all. It really goes to show that children just need to be loved. (a few time outs here and there to deal with their smack are needed too of course, but love just sounds all mushy and much cuter!!!)
What a cute thing to share. i love that Uncle Larry is on there, too.
Post a Comment