The Bock Family Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Annual Horsemanship Show

This is Natalee's second year participating in One Step Closer Therapeutic Riding Center's Horsemanship show. As you can see, she was appropriately nervous when she saw how many people were there watching (even though it was just participants and families). She did a fantastic job and was concentrating so hard! Here she is, thanking Trooper for a job well done. I love his mane... This is her certificate and medal of participation. Then she grabbed Troopers face (nobody else can get away with that!) and told him to pose for the camera! Everyone was laughing, but I knew how much he loves her. Daddy, so proud of his girl. This was Gehrig's enthusiasm for the whole shebang: After the show, Natalee took us to meet many of her favorite horses. Guess what this horses name is: Disney!

4 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

Too cool! A hidden Mickey on a horse! I'll have to tell my sister to check this one out...so if you see someone in Florida checking out your blog...it'll be her! :) Oh, actually I think she's in Las Vegas this weekend...we'll see! :)

The Wendt Wagon said...

I wish my bum was that eye catching in a good way. I love how proud Natalee looks with the horses. That girl definatly has her groove on when she is near any type of animal. Let alone a horse. Way to go Babe!!!

Sherri said...

Natalee looks great. Very happy! Horses must be her thing. What a fun activity!

Grandma Caroline said...

That is such a great program! I really am impressed.