
Mom is such a kids at heart. She decided again that she wanted to take the kids to Six Flags, Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo for her birthday. I love some of the changes they've made to the place over the years. It's really perfect for the kids, who still don't really enjoy the absurdly scary roller coasters. Though I used to, and still do love them, my vertigo kicks in and knocks me out for 3 days if I even think about riding one. Gehrig is a walking advertisement - he has such an ability to mimic. After see Mr. 6 Flags, More Fun dance he busts out with this little gem:
Not sure why this is blanking out his face, but I didn't do it on purpose. More on this trip later!
1 comment:
He is so funny! I love how animated he is and I only get to see it on the blog. Everytime I see him at church he always seems so reserved...tricky little one!
Post a Comment