
We just
had to capture this video of Mousse climbing up Natalee's stuffed animal hammock. Gehrig was trying really hard to go to sleep on the top bunk(not an easy task for him) when I hear, "Oh! Hi, Mousse! How'd you get up here?!" She has decided that the little compartments make a perfect kitty-condo. Sometimes we can't find her because she's mixed in with all the stuffed animals. I really think we are taking about as many photos of little Mousse as we did when our children were born. She's just so darn cute! The kids each have their own little camera and they keep saying, "Quick! Get the camera, she's doing something cute!" Frankly, I think she could spit up and it would be "cute." Baby animals are just so much fun! Our little kitty is growing so fast, we are really going to appreciate these in just a few short months.
6 comments:
That was sooo darling! I'm so glad you're sharing those! And I'm so glad you're taking so many photos.
I felt like I was right back at your house giggling with the kids watching that video. Melted my heart.
Sure, it is cute now, wait till she is grown and then tries to climb the hammock ... LOL.
She is cute! I am jealous! Can't have cat in the house anymore :-(.
ROFL that is so cute. Thanks for the vid!
Oh what fun! And all the memories the kids will have. Having a kitten is one of those things they will look back on and enjoy for years. Thanks for sharing this. It made me miss you guys though.
Larry and I love little kitties and Cats too! You will have so much fun and joy with her/him.
Kittens are so much fun! I love it!
Post a Comment