The Bock's
She's already so big!!! And is Sid choosing to come out of "his" room more often? That's so great!
Yes, Sid is coming out and playing with the family much more. We just need to get Moose to talk him into using the poop box in the laundry room, so I can get it out of the kids room.
WOW! You are amazing with the new blog technology! I'm afraid mine will have to stay fairly bland for now...baby steps! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's already so big!!! And is Sid choosing to come out of "his" room more often? That's so great!
Yes, Sid is coming out and playing with the family much more. We just need to get Moose to talk him into using the poop box in the laundry room, so I can get it out of the kids room.
WOW! You are amazing with the new blog technology! I'm afraid mine will have to stay fairly bland for now...baby steps! :)
Post a Comment