The Bock Family Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I am now considered "old"

Tonight at dinner we were talking about something we'd seen on t.v. and discussing weather it was weird, or not. I said somtehing like, "What did he do that for?" Gehrig just shook his head and said, "If you were younger, you'd understand." What?!!! Apparently, I've achieved the "older" status. When does the "wiser" part come? Grand Avenue

3 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

My kids tell me I'm old, too. I certainly don't feel old either. But I remember when I was little thinking my mom was SO old and thinking that old people are so weird. When did we get so old?!

Grandma Caroline said...

I don't think 'wiser' ever comes. I just keep finding out how stupid I am. Tonight I talked with Lisa and told her about a picture I want her to sell on E-bay- It's a photo of the Lawrence Welk group reunion of 2001 and she asked me "who is Lawrence Welk?" Well, now I know I'm old!

Annessa said...

I'm just old enough to remember who Lawrence Welk is!