I am so stinkin' excited about this!
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
How many years have I been saying that, I really like blogging: friends and family all over the world can be in touch with each other and it's like journaling/scrapbooking for me - only free! My only wish was that I could print it out so I didn't have to journal and scrapbook as well!
Ta da! Cutest Blog on the Block to the rescue:
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
I already uploaded all my past blogs and within minutes it had it in pdf format (for about $6.95) or they'll print it in hard or softbound covers and mail it to you. The price is actually less than I've been paying in past years through Shutterfly for a book I spent days arranging. With this, all the editing is done because I did it on the blog. Only drawbacks are that the multi-media (videos/music and stuff) can't be included, nor can the backgrounds, etc. However, posted comments are included, which is really cute. I had a good time looking back on our old posts. It's like a family newspaper.
Check it out and tell me what you think, or if you've seen something similar.
But, never you worry! I love playing with paper so much, there will still be cardmaking going on at my house.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Bloggin is saved!
I am so stinkin' excited about this!
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
How many years have I been saying that, I really like blogging: friends and family all over the world can be in touch with each other and it's like journaling/scrapbooking for me - only free! My only wish was that I could print it out so I didn't have to journal and scrapbook as well!
Ta da! Cutest Blog on the Block to the rescue:
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
I already uploaded all my past blogs and within minutes it had it in pdf format (for about $6.95) or they'll print it in hard or softbound covers and mail it to you. The price is actually less than I've been paying in past years through Shutterfly for a book I spent days arranging. With this, all the editing is done because I did it on the blog. Only drawbacks are that the multi-media (videos/music and stuff) can't be included, nor can the backgrounds, etc. However, posted comments are included, which is really cute. I had a good time looking back on our old posts. It's like a family newspaper.
Check it out and tell me what you think, or if you've seen something similar.
But, never you worry! I love playing with paper so much, there will still be cardmaking going on at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I recently discovered Blurb.com which has a tutorial for uploading from blogs. Check it out:
http://blurb.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/blurb.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=72&p_created=1173744946&p_topview=1
Thanks for sharing the Cutest Blog on the Block option! This is great.
Post a Comment