This reminds me of a group of people in New York called Improv Everywhere. They pull stunt and generally have a good time making people laugh and shining light on the groggy day-to-day in NY. Love it!
I Love it!! Thanks for posting that!! Did you notice the Dutch announcement in the beginning and at the end? Always nice to hear my native language ;-)
It's just an announcement; "Ladies and Gentlemen, on track 23 the Inter City .... is arriving" etc. The normal thing you would hear at a train station. Nothing exiting. sorry ;-).
7 comments:
This reminds me of a group of people in New York called Improv Everywhere. They pull stunt and generally have a good time making people laugh and shining light on the groggy day-to-day in NY. Love it!
I Love it!! Thanks for posting that!!
Did you notice the Dutch announcement in the beginning and at the end? Always nice to hear my native language ;-)
Rita
Rita, I did hear it. What were they saying?
It's just an announcement;
"Ladies and Gentlemen, on track 23 the Inter City .... is arriving" etc. The normal thing you would hear at a train station. Nothing exiting. sorry ;-).
That's cool...whoever coordinated that must have really put a lot of work into it! :)
THAT WAS TOTALLY COOL! You know me and the sound of music. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
I saw it on Mother's Day, Happy Mother's day to you Annie! Thanks for brightening my day.
Post a Comment