So, I'm just wondering, has anybody seen sheet music for Bella's Lullaby? The one Edward wrote for her in the Twilight movie? I think that would be fun to learn.
Annessa - I haven't seen the movie yet or heard the soundtrack, but thanks for posting about this. I turned on the volume on the comp. and heard it on your playlist. It's so pretty...and I'm a sucker for free music so am downloading the sheet music now!
http://blog.musicnotes.com/2008/11/06/twilight-soundtrack-and-sheet-music-for-twilight-playlist/ This is a link to download all the music from the movie.
7 comments:
Best in Music had the whole Twilight piano book sitting on the counter about a month ago, when I was in. They said they were selling like hotcakes.
http://modernpianomusic.com/free-piano-sheet-music-for-bellas-lullaby-the-theme-song-from-twilight/
See if that works. Click on the link right above the youtube viewer. I just printed it off.
I never got to see the movie, so I'm a loss to what the music even sounds like, I'd like to hear it.
Sherri- thanks for the link! Cool! Caroline, the music is on the playlist on my blog - Bella's lullaby is the first one. I think you'll like it.
Annessa - I haven't seen the movie yet or heard the soundtrack, but thanks for posting about this. I turned on the volume on the comp. and heard it on your playlist. It's so pretty...and I'm a sucker for free music so am downloading the sheet music now!
Nope, but I guess I should really go see the movie or put it in my Netflix que. Can't wait for our visit on Wed.
http://blog.musicnotes.com/2008/11/06/twilight-soundtrack-and-sheet-music-for-twilight-playlist/ This is a link to download all the music from the movie.
Post a Comment