Saturday, February 28, 2009
They are a miracle!
Today I tried one of the cleaning tool suggestions from the comments on my previous post - the miracle cloths. I didn't buy that brand - I purchased what Target had - everclean, I think they were called. Anyway, they came in a four pack of four different colors. The back of the package listed what type of surface the different color coded cloths were designed for. I immediately took a permanent marker and wrote on the clothes themselves, knowing the packaging would be long recycled and that, my family would never look at it anyway.
Let's just say, my bathroom is clean, the front door and screen and molding are clean. All my switchplates are clean. I cleaned things (like kitchen chairs) that have not been cleaned in years! But, wait, the miracle...Kurt asked to use it on his truck! Well, now that's important (note the sarcasm). But at least he was interested. Thank you, Caroline!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I love when you find something that does such a good job cleaning that you end up cleaning just for fun.
However, I didn't tell you before because I didn't want to freak you out, but I did clean your kitchen chairs this Christmas when the girls made gingerbread cookies. It got messy. Really messy. That's why I called and told you not to come home. They were being good and having fun and it was easily cleanable...I just didn't want you to see it! (But the girls did learn that if they want to cook, they have to clean...which they did!)
You're an awesome aunt....but, if you cleaned my chairs at Christmas time, that means all that gunk was only 2 months worth! Yikes!
Clearly Belle is falling down on her job of hoovering the furniture for scraps of food. But we all still love her!
I love that evergreen stuff, too. I have to tell you, I love all the disposable cleaning products they have these days. I love the disposable toilet wands, I love the pledge dust wipes and I love the windex wipes and the lysol wipes. I hate the swiffer sweeper, but I love the swiffer mops. My favorite are the Mr. Clean bars. I am a neat freak at heart, I just not at a stage in my life right now where I can expect my house to be clean :)
Post a Comment