The Bock Family Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update on the baby quilt:

I find this funny and yet, I feel a little twinge of guilty responsibility: The orange with white polka-dot fabric in his quilt, though perfectly matching the stroller, makes Marix's eyes cross. Poor babe! Perhaps next time, we'll stick with some pastel colors or something. (See the below post.)

3 comments:

The Wendt Wagon said...

Hey there are a lot of memories with that orange fabric. Like it being bought on the day he was born. And besides, it is his mothers fault it is so bright, she picked it out. What a stinky mom.

Annessa said...

That is kinda cool - I remember you being so tough, but obviously not feeling well. "I think I'd better go sit in the car for a bit..."

SLO Rober said...

That's hilarious! He can still get attached to it when he is older. You just can't waste a perfectly good quilt!