The Bock Family Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Some fun Christmas memories...

We made the most of the holidays: lights, baking, presents and family. We even took time to visit the horses at Calero Ranch Stables. They were all fuzzy with their winter coats and glad to see us. We had planned on heading to the snow today, but Gehrig got up throwing up this morning. He's fine now...we'll try it again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mae said...

Poor G-man! I hope he feels better! Enjoy the snow!

Sherri said...

Fun Christmas with the horses.
I wrote about the paper crowns in my blog comments.
I heard of a couple families sick on Christmas with no room for yummy food. Sad.

Tisha said...

Besides the sickness, I hope you had a great Christmas!

The Wendt Wagon said...

You two both look in your element with those horses. So cute. Merry Christmas.

Mae said...

I will second the fact that Nat was in her element at the ranch.