The Bock Family Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Natalee & Gehrig's new little "Brother"

All right now, before you all start freaking out - I'm not expecting a baby. (How exciting that would be!) No, my trusty old Viking, that a dear friend handed down to me, kicked the bucket and I just had to buy a new machine. Really - it's my therapy. So, here's a picture of the bright and shiny little guy. The kids and I have big plans for him. Yes, Natalee learned how to program it already - very dangerous stuff.

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Nice! I'm so impressed with your sewing skills. You deserve a new machine. I'm excited to see all the projects you have lined up for it. You'll have to post pictures of some the things new little brother makes.

The Kelly Family said...

COngratulations on your new addition. jk Wow! Nice sewing machine. That old one just got so much use, that's why it died.

Lee Family said...

Wow - what a fun "little Brother" (and one that won't cry all night!). Have fun with it making those beautiful quilts and clothing that you post on your blog!

Becca said...

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I can't wait to see all the tricks!

Anonymous said...

very cool, how do you like your new addition? Let me know what you like and/ or don't like about it. I have been looking at machines in case I have to get a new one. Take care....