How brilliant do I feel this morning! (Gotta celebrate it now because, the afternoon may be a totally different story.) My kids ate chocolate chip cookies with chick-peas in them. Gehrig said, "I'm going to gobble them up!" Mason said, "Can I have two...or more?" Natalee just ran out the door and tried to grab as many as she could without my seeing. Big grin on my face! They couldn't even tell - the white dots in the picture are white chocolate chips - I didn't have enough of the semi-sweet kind, so I threw these in. It didn't slow the kids down at all!
6 comments:
Good for you!! They look really good.
I love the picture of the boys. Too cute.
Ooo Ooo Ooo! I want the recipe! If it has Chick Peas in it, I want it!
Awesome! I love it when the kids are fooled into eating healthy!
Wow! Aren't you a sneaky mom. What a great way to get the kids to eat healthier. Can you post the recipe?
What a great idea! Did you just substitute the white chocolate for the semi-sweet choclate and were they good? If so, post us the receipe! You may have started a new fad.
Hey, those are my kids. yes, and the only time they eat healthy is when they are with you.OK that is not true, but cookies with chick peas in them. Holy Crow. let me know when you concoct a way to get the nutrition of a meal into a brownie. Knowing you, you'll do it soon.
Post a Comment