The Bock Family Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Is it a cowboy, a lacrosse player, or a musketeer...?

The kid just can't make up his mind. Thank goodness he doesn't have to, yet. Honestly, I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. He just asks me to get the camera, put it on video mode and launches into some impromptu act. Here's the latest. I'm sure he was trying to think of a way to work in the lacrosse stick they got at the last Stealth game.

6 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

I love watching kids use their imaginations! They come up with the craziest things. Gehrig is too funny!

Tisha said...

Cute, cute. Especially your giggle at the end. I loved it.

Sherri said...

So cute! The video really helps us to know him. It was fun to hear all of your voices again!

Grandma Caroline said...

What a wonderful play to get on camera! He is getting way to big! I miss your kids and wish I lived closer, your mom would share with me, I'm sure!

Emily said...

This is so great! Love how kids develop their own personalities! So glad we can be a part of your family from afar :)

Carmen said...

Love him...he tries to act shy around me but I knew there was a little cowboy in there! way cute!