The Bock Family Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

G rockin' out in Santa Clara

We loved the oldies music that was playing all day at Great America. We were waiting for Natalee to ride the swings for the 7th time (her favorite) and Gehrig found this light pole to dance with.




6 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

Looks like you had a fun day at Great America!! We've never been there, and we've lived here almost 3 years. I think we might have to try it. I'm glad you guys had such a fun family day!

SLO Rober said...

What a cute toot!

The Wendt Wagon said...

That guy is such a ham!

Tara said...

Did you and Kurt go on any of the rides? I remember the last time I went I was 21 and just home from my mission. The best ride was Top Gun. What's new there? Lagoon just got a similar Top Gun ride and it is so not as good as Great America's.

Annessa said...

We didn't do any of the rides. I used to love the Demon, but after kids I don't walk correctly for 3 days if I go upside down. There are sooo many fun things for the kids to do, we just focused on those.

Grandma Caroline said...

He is such a cutie, way to soon, the girls will think so too!