You all know how much Natalee loves animals, especially our dog, Belle. Well, Belle was not her favorite "person" today: Natalee came home to find her new stuffed diggy-dog in the backyard and bit dirty where Belle had drug her through the dirt (she'll occassionally do that if we've left her alone too long). Natalee was so indignant - I'm sorry to say I was stifling a laugh as I watched the scene unfold. After she got over her tears, she calls Belle to her, gives her a stern finger wagging and then put her in the backyard, threw the block in the dog door so she couldn't come in the house and proceeded to set the timer for 5 minutes! Crack me up! The whole time, she's telling me, "She has to learn her lesson. She just can't be chewing on my things!" She mimicked exactly what I sound like when I'm disciplining Natalee.
4 comments:
She told me off when she was 15 months old and oh my! It was you to a T! I wouldn't let her have the TV remote so she walked away, turned back around, put her hands on her hips, and chewed me out in a tone that sounded something like, "Well, here's what I think of you!" and then walked away again. It was hilarious...and a bit scary to be told off by your older sister as a 15 month old!
That is too cute! It is kind of funny and kind of scary to see what we look like through our children's eyes as they mimick us!
BTW the family picture turned out wonderful!
Love that girl!
Post a Comment